Batch TIFF & PDF Converter is an All-In-One Toolkit made to handle all your TIFF and PDF needs. It has both TIFF and PDF multi-page support, it is increasingly use to store scanned documents such as architecture plans, contracts, invoices and the likes. This program is designed with these uses in mind. It is suitable for anyone who handles TIFF and PDF files and require support to edit, merge or convert them. Typically it is used in the legal, architectural businesses and the administrative and accounting departments.
What Batch TIFF & PDF Converter can do includes
* Open and Save with Single Page TIFF, Multi-Page TIFF, PDF, JPG and PNG Files
* Merge all files in the listing into a single Multi-Page TIFF file or PDF File
* Supports Fast Merge of all the PDF files to a single PDF file(**)
* Can work with Password Protected PDF File as the application will prompt for the unlock password
* Extract Pages from the Multi-Page TIFF and PDF files into TIFF, PDF, PNG or JPG files
* Extract Pages and save them into different specific file formats based on whether they are color or black and white pages
* Extract Text from PDF File. This does not work on scanned documents and does not support formatting.
* Group and save pages extracted from each multipage files and save them into its own specific folder
* Rearrange Pages within the TIFF and PDF documents using Page Ranges
* Remove Pages from the TIFF and PDF which is undesired
* Remove or Add Password Protections to the PDF file (Only if you have the master password to unlock the file)
* Add Various Password Options which includes “None”, “Use Original Passwords”, “Use Default Passwords” and “Use Per File Entry Passwords”
* “Use Per File Entry Passwords” will use the unique passwords for each single file set in the File Listing.
* Insert Pages into the TIFF and PDF files
* Resize Pages using Downsizing by Pixels, Percentages, Ratio or even Paper Size
* Add Text Caption such as Copyright tags to the pages within the TIFF and PDF files. You can pick from the 9 locations where text captions can be included as such Top Left, Top Middle, Top Right, Center Left, Center Middle, Center Right, Bottom Left, Bottom Middle and Bottom Right. You can even determine on which page such as All Pages, Even Pages, Odd Pages, Every Page except First and Odd Pages except First.
TIFF Specific Settings
* Change TIFF Compression Settings which includes None, Packbits, LZW, CCITT G3, CCITT G4, JPEG, Deflat and CCITT RLE
* Add Copyright Tag to TIFF File
* Supports Output to 48 Bit Color Depth
PDF Specific Settings
* Set PDF Compression Filter and Level
* Set PDF Encryption Level from 40 Bit all the way up to 256 Bit
* Set PDF User and Master Level Passwords. Master Level Password allows the overriding of all restrictions
* Set Unique User and Master Level Passwords for each PDF Files.
* Set PDF Version Number
* Modify PDF Meta Data Info such as Author Name, Title, Subject and Keywords
* Set PDF Permissions such as Allowing Copy, Allowing Printing and Allowing Annotations
* Support to Flatten Form Fields in the PDF files
* Support Fast Merging of All PDF Files (**)
**Fast PDF Merge which will be activated under the following conditions
a) Image Format is set to Merge All Documents to a Single PDF File
b) Resizing Method is set to As Is
c) All Documents on the List are PDF files and
d) The Page ranges for all files are from the first to the last page
The Fast PDF Merge routine cuts down the process of merging PDFs from minutes down to a couple of seconds.
With Settings Profile files, you create and save as many different profiles with different settings to meet your various different needs or that of your clients with each. Just reload them as and when the situations calls for them.