LRTimelapse Pro 4.7.5 Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. LRTimelapse 4 provides the most comprehensive solution for time lapse editing, keyframing, grading and rendering. No matter if on Windows or Mac, no matter which Camera you use: LRTimelapse will take your time lapse results to the next level.
LRTimelapse is being used by most known time lapse producers and many amateurs. It allows keyframing and grading of time lapse sequences in an all-RAW-file-based workflow, utilizing the Adobe Camera RAW develop engine implemented in Lightroom (Versions 3, 4, 5 and 6) and Adobe Camera Raw.
Creating Day-to-Night and Night-to-Day time lapse transitions is easily and perfectly done with the sophisticated “Holy-Grail”-workflow. Rendering of the final sequences can be done in professional video formats like Prores 4:4:4 and 4:2:2 and resolutions up to 6K – of course consumer formats like MP4/H.264 are supported as well.
Time lapse movies are getting more and more popular these days. Still-photographers, filmmakers and multimedia artists are discovering this new and exciting facet of photography.
LRTimelapse is being used by those people, because it enables them to use their favorite photographic tools (Lightroom or the Adobe Creative Suite) to produce time lapses with all the advantages and power that those tools offer for image editing. It allows them to easily deal with time lapse specifics, like getting rid of the tedious flicker-effect and even helps them to achieve the so called “holy grail of time lapse photography”: smooth day-to-night transitions.
What’s New in Version 4.7.5:
● Considerably sped up preview loading for several cameras (for example canon, fuji etc.)
● Added preview support for (Cinema)-DNG files, that do not have any camera previews embedded. The raw files have to be demosaiced for this, so it’s slower as the normal preview extraction. But this is the only way to get the regular previews for such images like Cinema DNG (visual previews have always worked!).
● Using systems temp folder for preview conversions now, this might speed up visual preview generation when working on slow drives like network drives.
● Users with a private License can now control the number of threads used when creating the visual previews, like pro users. The setting is in the Expert Settings.
● Increased the number of possible threads to 24.
Support for external ramping devices:
● Improved support for external rampers like Timelapse+ View or RamperPro
● Added a dialog when external xmp corrections from one of those devices exist and the user tries to invoke the holy grail wizard. In that case, the external corrections would be overwritten by LRTimelapse’s Holy Grail wizard. Both usually provide very similar results. Now the user can decide, if he wants to use the external corrections, or LRTimelapse’s Holy Grail Wizard.
● When the external corrections are being migrated to LRTimelapse’s background layer (to enable keyframing of the exposure), the old exposure column was not always cleared, fixed.
● Added missing support for parameter “Color Noise Reduction Smoothness”.
● Metadata/Initialize in some cases left some old edits. It will now reset everything to a clean starting point, as expected.
● Clear Metadata will now really clear everything. You can then save and exit the sequence. If you want to continue working on it, you have to re-initialize it via Metadata/Initialize. There will be a dialog telling you this.
● Added the column “RAW Quality” to the table. It’s correlated to the white balance treatment. RAW means “Absolute WB Treatment”, FLAT means “Relative WB Treatment”.
● Inconsistent white balance treatment in a sequence is now being detected and the user gets a popup asking to define the sequence mode.
● Added Date-Time support for (some types of) Cinema DNG files.
● Windows 64bit: Like on mac, no individual Java install is needed anymore on Windows 64. That means, you can uninstall Java via control panel now, LRTimelapse will still work.
● Windows 32 bit: On a 32bit windows, you’ll still need to install java manually, then use the launcher “LRTimelapse 4_32bit” from start menu. Please note that 32bit usage is officially not supported anymore and will soon be removed.
● On some Windows systems where LRT3 was still installed, the paths to the external tools could have pointed to the old LRT3 variants. This will now be automatically detected and fixed.
● Sequence properties sometimes failed to save. Fixed.
● Updated all external tools to the latest versions.
Video Export and rendering:
● Added an option to the advanced options of the LRTExport pluing, to force exporting the intermediary sequence in sRGB color gamut instead of AdobeRGB. This is only a fallback for users on older systems that experience color problems with the default wide-gamut workflow.
● LRTimelapse Render dialog will automatically detect if the intermediary sequence was rendered in sRGB or AdobeRGB and switch between Wide Gamut (BT2020) and Standard (BT709) color space.
● When the video encoder produces an error, the “ding”-sound will not be played anymore and the explorer/finder not opened.
● The Low Quality setting on h.264 and h.265 rendered with higher quality than MQ. Fixed.
● Filename sort will now be forced, when date/time exif data is not complete.
● Fixed wrong Preview-Lum column display when no camera previews were found in the files.
● Sequences without Exif-Data or incomplete Date/Time records did not always switch automatically to filename-sort. Fixed.