Starry Landscape Stacker 1.4.3 Mac Torrent Crack Free Download. Starry Landscape Stacker makes it possible to produce landscape photographs taken at night that have both low noise and stars rendered as points.
Starry Landscape Stacker 1.4.3 Mac
It does this by compositing several images taken in rapid succession, shifting the sky as needed to align the stars. A free trial version is available on the developer’s website.
Version 1.4.3 (Jul 29, 2017)
– Added compensation for the color shift with dark frame subtraction when using cameras with a strong color cast to the dark frames.
– Improved image classification when there are strong bursts of light in some light frames such as a car driving through the scene illuminating trees.
– Improved image alignment in cases of low contrast or small areas of sky (e.g., gaps through trees or bridges). This improvement comes at the cost of increased time to align images with low contrast (e.g., fog, haze or very bright sky) or few stars (less than 100 visible). In extreme cases the time to align the images can increase by a factors of as much as 5. This cost is likely worth it as it can make the difference between an unusable image and a usable image. In the typical case there is no change in run time.
Version 1.4.2 (Jul 08, 2017)
– Fixed a problem in the image classifier that would cause some light frames with large bright areas to be classified as dark.
Version 1.4.1 (Jul 05, 2017)
– Improvements to the classification of light and dark frames based on feedback and samples from users.
– Changed the size of the table used to view/correct the classification of images so that it was not exactly 6 rows tall. Because it was exactly 6 rows tall, it was easy for the user to not know that there was a 7th (or 8th…) row to check or correct.
– The “Make” tag has been removed from the EXIF information to try to work around a bug in Affinity Photo. The information from the “Make” tag is embedded in the “Description” tag that is added by SLS.
– Fixed a problem where it was possible to cause a crash by failing to load any images.
– Changes to some error and warning messages to try and improve clarity.
– Other bug fixes.